Welcome to a safe and memorable fjord adventure with Rødne!
We are delighted to have you aboard as our guest and will do everything possible to ensure that your fjord adventure with us is both secure and enjoyable. We at Rødne are eager to show you the stunning scenery of the fjords and leave you with memories for life!
However, our top priority is to protect you during your time with us. That means we strictly adhere to guidelines laid out by the Norwegian Directorate of Health to prevent the spread of infection on board. These measures include:
- Cutting passenger capacity for each departure to allow extra space and plenty of seats for our guests.
- Making sure guests stay at least one meter away from those who are not part of their household before and during boarding, as well as ensuring that everyone disinfects their hands upon boarding.
- Disinfecting the boat after each trip. Heavy use areas, such as rest rooms and payment terminals, will be disinfected more often.
All of our boats have large sun decks and our guests are welcome to spend the whole trip on the outside deck if they so desire.
We need to work together to prevent the spread of infection. Thank you for helping us by following this travel advice from health authorities:
- Do not travel if quarantined, sick or suspect that you are infected.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other passengers.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Cough into a paper tissue or the crook of your elbow.
We recommend you to buy your ticket at rodne.no before boarding. You can buy a ticket online right up to departure. You can also buy tickets at the pier or at the Tourist Information Office.
We will be using contactless ticketing when boarding.